Sunday 15 June 2014

Week 48: The torture of revision

Monday morning I made a job down to sell my board and got a decent price from it off Gum Tree. Whilst I was down there I decided to go for a cool dip in the ocean. The rest of the day was spent revising and watching Game of Thrones. I cannot for the life of me remember what I did on tuesday, I assume I spent the day revising. In the evening we had our weekly touch game, somehow we won 10-6 :), it was a great team effort and I even managed to grab a try.

Wednesday rolled around and I spent the morning studying, then gave an explanation of my independent project with the Wave Exposure Model GREMO to some visitors to the uni. I decided to have a break from the study for and went to a guest lecture, luckily for me some sandwiches appeared... YUM! We had a group photo at KB of most of the residents and then I was invited by Jamie to cardiobox. I died. By the time I was back my arms were shaking and so weak. Thursday passed in a haze of revision.


Friday came around and guess what IT WAS THE BEGINNING OF THE WORLD CUP! The Brazil 2014 World Cup :). I got up at 6am for the opening match and it was a corker. This championship begins with me in Australia and by the final end I will be back in the UK and will be have been home for 10 days! The rest of friday was spent studying and then went to fitness friday at KB. I absolutely died, my abs were killing from cardio box and we did 495 or so sit ups on top of that :| ouch! Saturday morning was spent studying and I had my first exam at 1.30, fluvial geomorphology. It went fairly well :). In the evening we watched The Grand Budapest, it was a very strange film but pretty good actually.

Sunday morning I awoke at 5am to watch a shock Costa Rica win over Uruguay then an England loss at the hands of Italy. I began to study after this and had the Japan v Ivory Coast match on in the background. In the afternoon we made a trip to leisure coast and woolworths. Then I spent the rest of the day study... fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment