Sunday 8 June 2014

Week 47: End of session

The beginning of the week once again started with finishing off my assignments and project, oh very exciting I know. Tuesday night was footy night but our opponents didn't turn up so we got an automatic victory. I submitted my assignments on wednesday and headed off for Uni Trivia. We somehow managed to come second! Wednesday night was a friends birthday and we had double denim themed pre-drinks and had a strange night out in hostage and got the early bus home.


Thursday was spent pretty chilled out, I spend ages walking around town trying to find some dress shoes to buy. I eventually found a lovely pair... they are so shiny!


I spent the arvo doing a practise pack of my big bag and I am on the verge of my weight limit. In the evening we put on sherlock, the movie this time, so good! Friday was pretty chilled out as well, I managed to go out for a run. It appears my chest still hasnt recovered from being ill, my times were a bit slow but hey. By the time I got back I dressed up ready for formal. We got transport to the Portofino Club which was decorated really well! We had a 3 course meal with drinks included, an awesome photo booth and had a great time chatting to everyone.







Saturday was a slow starter but we made it down to the beach for a lovely swim in the sun. In the evening we headed out to the Patch for a friends 21st. We had some great nibbles and cheap drinks... there were some interesting speeches, and the night descended from there for a number of people (but not me). Sunday was another slow burner and I watched a few footy matched and some food shopping. The exciting life I lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment