Tuesday 18 March 2014

Week 35: KB Pub Crawl!

The beginning of the week again started with a chocker monday of classes and tuesday I tried to start my project, but that failed as we didn't know how to work the model. In the evening I went down to see how to make some veggie patties at our cooking lesson, which was pretty cool.

Wednesday rolled around once again and once my classes were done I headed out to get some hippy clothes for our themed pre drinks. We headed up to fairy meadow for pre-drinks at a friends house, unusually we didn't play any games and just chatted which made a change. I made a quick costume change and we jumped on the train down to town to go out to the grand. Another great night was had by all but there were no waffles to come home to :(.

Thursday I got some work out of the way and then in the evening headed up to pick Eddy up from the station. By the time I got back it was time for a telephone interview, which went well (I hope). Friday was spent pretty chilled at the beach, at k mart and topped it off with a great lemon and thyme chicken. After this we went over to a friends flat, watched the footy and then broke out the Nintendo 64 and played some smash bros and mario cart. Its safe to say I have no experience with a nintendo 64 and it definitely wasn't my area of expertise, give me fifa anyday. But anyway we had an absolute blast!

The captain and the footy :) 
Saturday we headed up to Sydney and found out the the replacement bus service wasn't terrible but still a pain! We met up with some of Eddy's friends and headed to paddys markets then went out for sushi for lunch. I have never been much of a sushi fan but it was soooooo good, and pretty cheap aswell! We spent the afternoon down at Darling Harbour and grabbed a few drinks before jumping back on the bus for North Wollongong, we went through a crazy thunderstorm on the bus on the way home! We made it back to KB and smashed out fajitas for dinner. The evening finished off watching Anchorman 2... a very very weird film may I add!

Darling Harbour
Posing at Darling Harbour
Pouring rain on the bus
Sunday comes around and we don our yellow shirts for the KB pub crawl. 120 student jumped on two buses and made our way to pubs in Scarborough, Thirroul and Wollongong throughout the day! We had a great afternoon and then finished it off at a houseparty. Its safe to say we headed back early and hit the hay in preparation for a busy monday.

Photo courtesy of Kristin Kvam :)

Photo courtesy of Kristin Kvam :)

Pub Crawl!

 

1 comment:

  1. So who's Eddy, I can't tell whether it's a boy or girl. Use pronouns! You describe the sushi more than this person! ;)

    ReplyDelete