Sunday 29 June 2014

Week 50: The End is Nigh!

Ill upload more photos when they get published on fb from friends. Unfortunately a few photos from my phone decided not to save :|.

I kicked off the week in such adventurous fashion by doing some work for a lecturer. Crazy I know! Tuesday followed in a similar vein and unfortunately the weather turned a bit foul and touch was cancelled due to a severe weather warning. Instead of playing we got a group touch photo and headed off for tacos at Amigos! They were as great as ever and the tequila was pretty good aswell. Once I returned I headed over to a friends flat for some carry on's.


I did some more work on wednesday and headed off for a graduation party pre-drinks before heading out to the grand. Thursday was an unsurprisingly slow start although I did manage a morning jog. We celebrated my flatmates birthday with a multi-coloured birthday cake which was delicious! KB also hosted a rubix cube party, so we all dressed in the colours of the rubix cude and tried to swap clothes to become 1 colour, I ended up going for yellow but nobody was wearing yellow trousers. We had some carry on's before I stayed up to watch some more of the world cup.

Friday was another slow start, waking up at 12, I  was up til 5am for the football! We went out in the evening for some awesome cocktails, I had some great amaretto cocktails yum. After a brief fire alarm at 10.30pm I hit the hay.

The weekend continues in a similar fashion, a lazy start, I went for a food shop before we had a big blow out for everyone who was leaving. We played some awesome games and things got pretty emosh having to say goodbyes to such great people and im sure the alcohol didn't help. We left kb for a UV houseparty which was pretty busy so I decided to come back to watch the Brazil match and because of extra time I dont think I got to bed til 5.30am.

The weekend ended with some more sad goodbyes and I cleaned up the apartment a bit. We were going to play True American in the evening but everyone was super tired and not feeling it at all so we just had some yarns.

No comments:

Post a Comment