Sunday 12 January 2014

Week 26: Gonging it up!

It was really great waking up in KB for a change this week. I did some chores around town and started on a a few job applications for back home. Most of the week was spent on my laptop in the day and then watching a few movies in the evening so not too much to shout about. I also got back into a bit of exercise and went for a few

Getting around to thursday we made a trip to the cinema to watch the Secret Life of Walter Mitty, it is such a great movie! It is such a motiving film for travelling, and has got me so hyped for New Zealand now :).

Friday I headed over to Sydney to meet up with a friend, we went around some really nice pubs for the evening. We made the trip back to Randwick where we were going to crash. I had a very lazy morning the next morning. The room where I was staying had a projector so I spent the morning watching Fresh Meat. Around lunchtime I headed back into the city of meet another friend for the afternoon. Its safe to say I was roasty toasty walking aroudn Sydney in jeans and a dress shirt in 30 degree heat. But even so we had a great afternoon going to a few pubs and we stopped off at the rocks for a hot dog lunch (very late lunch). I headed back to Wollongong in the evening and was picked up on my way back to KB by some friends and we went to light some sparklers at the beach. Our lighter ran out so we came back and got another one and went out to Sublime Point Lookout. We had a great view of the lights over the Wollongong area. So we lit up some sparklers and glow sticks. Yep thats how we roll in the Gong on a satruday night!






Sunday, I went for a swim and then packed up ready to head back to Sutherland before my New Zealand trip starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment