Sunday 11 August 2013

Week 4: A Quiet Week

Here are some pics from last week:

Panorama of Seven Mile Beach! 
Strongbow in a bottle?! Mind blown!

Upside down on the beach.
Free stuff from surfcamp!
At glassy with fellow internationals :)

So this week has been a pretty quiet week. After my surf trip I had a bit of work to catch up with, so Mon and Tues was spent doing that, with the international buddy meet and greet in the evening which was good fun :). Wednesday consisted of a fieldtrip to Werri Beach, right next to seven mile beach where I did my surf camp, and in the evening we went out to glassy which was great as ever. I even managed to not buy any drinks when I was out! Thursday daytime passed uneventfully and then I came down with some kind of bug which lasted til sunday evening. So that has been the first major low point so far. I went for a walk along the beach sunday afternoon which was lovely :) LIVING NEXT TO THE BEACH RULES! That was week 4 :). Time is flying by!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment